“We’ll love you just the way you are if you’re perfect.”
I think there is no better way to invite a human being to view their body differently than by inviting them to be an athlete, by revering one’s body as an instrument rather than just an ornament. It’s a really great way to reorient how you see your body so you can see it as this incredible, awe-inspiring machine that you need to fuel well in order for it to function.
—Alanis Morissette, singer/actress.
- Alanis Morissette’s New Song “Guardian” (now100fm.cbslocal.com)
- Alanis Morissette Performs ‘Guardian’ (ellen.warnerbros.com)
- Alanis Morissette On Balancing Work And Family: Bring Them On Tour (kfrog.cbslocal.com)
- Alanis Morissette On The Balance Between Work And Family: Bring Them On Tour (fresh1027.radio.com)
- Alanis Morissette’s “Guardian” (fresh1027.radio.com)
- Alanis Morissette Shows Baby Ever the Sights of Her Neighborhood! (popsugar.com)
- Alanis Morissette Debuts Her Son, Ever, on a Walk in LA! (popsugar.com)