“I believe in business, opportunities present themselves and it’s your job…to recognise those…and see where it goes.”
“If you don’t drive your business, you will be driven out of business.”
— B.C. Forbes,
“Some of you have minds that move very fast. Hurrah. BUT: Typically, you are shit communicators. WORK ON IT.”
“The business world reaches out for and rewards leaders who can relegate and delegate.”
Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states.
There are times when you run a marathon and you wonder, Why am I doing this? But you take a drink of water, and around the next bend, you get your wind back, remember the finish line, and keep going.
- Remembering Steve Jobs (digitalsurgeons.com)
- P.E.I. marathon committee bars 10-year-old runner from competing in race (news.nationalpost.com)
- Steve Jobs Steps Down, My Apple Inc. (AAPL) Market Forecast (optionsanimal.com)
- Why Innovative People Fail (forbes.com)
- Why we hate to like Steve Jobs and like to hate Mark Zuckerberg (digitalsurgeons.com)
- Time, Money, Work, Family, Steve Jobs, and Death (phanimahesh.wordpress.com)
- How did a clown end up with Steve Jobs iPad? [Literally] (bazaardaily.com)
- Tips for Your First Marathon (wiserunning.com)
- Thousands cross the line at Edmonton marathon (metronews.ca)